Friday, November 7, 2008

Weird Dream!

Last night I dreamt...
I was working at the hospital, and had to sit with a lady who was about to die. There were no other staff around, and I just sat there chatting away to her for ages, then I suddenly wondered if I should have been at college doing an evening course, I tried to get in touch with my best friend to ask her, because she was on the same course, but couldn't reach her, so I checked my diary, which showed that I was a few years late, then the diary turned to stone.
I hitched a lift to college ( which looked like it was in South America) on a rusty old van, got there early, and watched the fish in the river. There were two fish that I knew, Burt and one called Little 'un. Burt was a white fish the size of a large Koi, he climbed onto a jetty and got inside an old tire that was there. This turned into a seal costume, and he jumped back into the river dressed as a seal.
I knew the river was polluted, and that there was a fish disease in the water. A man from the govrnment turned up, and pourd a bucket of poison into the water, to kill off the fish, so he could get rid of the disease. I ran down the jetty, and grabbed Burt, in his seal costume, which disolved from the chemicals in the water. Then I grabbed Little 'un, but he was dead already, and looked like a dog foetus.
The man from the government took me and Burt with him to his office, and made me go to bed. I knew I was asleep in his bed, but my breathing was really fast. The government man was next to me in the bed, monitoring me, and making notes.
I woke up, the government man was surprised I hadn't died from the poison. I went to look at Burt, he had turned into a dead dog. I felt a huge sadness, and woke up.

I don't usually remember my dreams at all, but this weird thing stayed in my head. Maybe it's a good thing I don't always remember them!
I can work out a lot of the dream, the hospital is where I used to work, the dieing lady represents the hospice I will be working at. Burt is a koi in the pond I looked after at the hospital, and I did a course with my best friend at college a few years ago, I guess my subconcious wants me to do another soon. But the rest of it, no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment