Tuesday, October 7, 2008


This is Zac. He's my baby. I got him a year ago, after my beautiful Great Dane died. My boyfriend didn't really want another dog, but I can't be without animals, so he made me promise not to gt another big dog. He likes Beagles, but I prefer something that people won't trip over, so I compromised and got a rottie. Weirdly, the boyfriend didn't look amused when I woke him up to say I'd bought one, and that it would be arriving in an hour. In fact, he got dressed, and went out for three hours. Then he came back, saw a 4 month old little black and tan beagle sized cutie running around the living room, and fell in love. But who wouldn't? I can't be doing with little dogs. It may be traditional for gay men to have a pampered dressed up rat/dog hybrid, but it isn't for me. Zac's best friend though, is a westie. He does wear a leather jacket. He is owned by a straight man, who likes to walk with Zac and me, because people tend to think he is gay otherwise. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment